Welcome to infinitewarfaregod.com. We hope you enjoyed the site and we wanted to start off by giving you some information that you can use if you Are a beginner on Call of Duty infinite warfare. Before we start delving into the different combat rigs, loadouts, game modes and maps you want to make sure that you have a good general knowledge of some tips that will help you to become a better player.
In fact, before we get into all of the above these tips will actually give you the foundation that you need to be good at too excel.
Some of these tips will be very effective but also simple which is the best combination.
Try them out in the game and we think you’ll be moving forward faster, enjoying the game more and of course not dying as much!
NOTE: for a complete strategy guide on call of duty infinite warfare be sure to check out the Call of Duty Warfare Guru Guide.
Here are five tips that will help you master infinite warfare as a beginner:
- Movement – this is probably the biggest barrier when you start the game. If you cannot move properly will find the game really tough and you will get shot to pieces. The main thing that you want to try and do is use the environment with your movement. Try to think of each map as separated into blocks and straight lines so you can move faster in one area to the other.
This sounds a little strange but my main point is to have an idea of where you are going before you set off. This means that you can move quickly from point A to point B and have a plan rather than just running around the map trying to shoot things! Then when you link him wall jumping, sliding you will find that you are able to move around a lot quicker.
You will also find that you are harder to hit and therefore will stay alive longer.
- Use the Radar – this is very simple tip but something that is really overlooked by beginners and experienced players alike! If you learn how to use the radar you will be able to see where allies are and also the enemy at a glance.
- Pick the Right Combat Rig for Your Playstyle – this is a really big one and we will be covering this in more detail but we wanted to give you an overview of some of the combat rigs and which ones to pick depending on your play style. This is a huge part of the game, if you get the right combat rig to backup your style will find it far easier.
Here is an overview of the different combat rigs and the playstyle recommended for them:
FTL: start with this one if you prefer more of a covert play style.
Merc: this one is excellent for support players. Great for most game types that are team games.
Synaptic: if close quarters is more your thing try this combat rig.
Phantom: this is basically a sniper class and is best suited to snipers.
Stryker: this is a great area of effect class which means you will work well as a support class to take out groups of enemies.
Warfighter: prefer staying on the move then this is a great class for you and will give you a run and gun style.
- Try to Complete Objectives While in a Match – something that is not directly linked to your ability in the game are the objectives that you get in some of the matches. By making an effort trying get these completed you will be able to level faster and is well worth doing as a beginner.
- Get to Know the Different Game Types – we will speak about this a bit later in this blog but if you’re looking to become a better player it really does help to get an idea of the different game types and how to use them.
Of course one of the top things that you can do is put the hours of practice in and you will find you get better quite quickly. Try to focus on the different combat rigs and weapons and trying them all out to you get something that is a good match for you.
It is also worth playing the single player to get your skills up before you venture online!
We hope you enjoyed these tips and if you want to complete strategy guide to the game check out the COD Infinite Warfare Guru guide for details: